Friday, August 13, 2010

Mrs. Adams

I hope her old teacher doesn't look at this before school starts because Abby wanted to give it to her as a present, but I really wanted to post it too. This is a pic of Mrs. Adams, and the tall building behind her is her school. The squiggles are writing, but I can't remember Abby's transcription.

Photobucket
Drawn August 11, 2010

We're working on the concept that people have five fingers on each hand, but I think she considers that a trivial matter.
The first picture I posted was March 31st and I can't believe the progress she has made in just five months!

4 comments:

  1. Mandie, her art is AMAZING. My older son is 4 1/2 and he is just now starting to draw "tadpole people."

    Hey, most cartoons have four fingered hands (something about five fingers looking strange on the characters.. I'll have to look that one up again)!

    She really has a talent in that area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how old is abby?? this is pretty goood!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I'm (Mrs. Adams) gonna cry!

    ReplyDelete